Pick Up from Delhi
Morning 06:00 hrs, you will be picking up from departure point in Delhi and continue your journey to Agra by bus. Upon arrival Agra, guests are greeted by local tour guide and continue your Agra city tour.
What To Visit
- Taj Mahal: The world’s most loved monument and precious gem of India travel and tourism. The eye catching ivory-white marble mausoleum in Agra stand as a symbol of internal love of two peoples.
- Agra Fort: The residence fort of Mughal emperors. Agra Fort showcases the finest workmanship of Mughal era.
- Within the premises of Agra Fort the most exquisite structures like the Pearl Mosque, Diwan-i Khas, Diwan-i Aam, Moti Masjid and Jahangiri Mahal showcases architectural masterpiece.
After Agra City Tour
After fun filled day in Agra, 16:00 hrs continues your journey to Mathura. In Mathura you can visit Krishan Janam Bhumi “the birth place of Lord Krishna”.
After Mathura City Tour
At 19:00 Hrs, after Mathura sightseeing tour return back to Delhi and drop at same location in Delhi. Hence forth our services terminate.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- All transfers and city tours are subject to weather and political conditions in the destination.
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For a full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.