Morning 06:00 hrs, you will be picking up from departure point in Delhi and continue your Delhi city tour by bus.
What To Visit
- Red Fort: In the heart of old Delhi, capital and residential fort of Mughal dynasty. Red Fort houses a number of museums, courtyards and heritage sites.
- Raj Ghat: On the bank of Yamuna River a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Raj Ghat is a black marble platform that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation on 31 January 1948, a day after his assassination.
- India Gate: In the centre of New Delhi astride the Rajpath, 42 m high war memorial arch built in the memory of Indian soldiers who died in First World War in France and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Lotus Temple: Officially Bahai House of Worship in Delhi, notable for its flowerlike shape. Lotus Temple is composed of 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals" arranged in bunch of three to form nine sides with nine doors opening onto a central hall with a height of slightly over 40 metres.
- Qutub Minar: A 73-metre (239.5 feet) tall tower of five storeys, with 14.3 meters (47 feet) base diameter, 2.7 meters (9 feet) at the top and curved staircase of 379 steps.
- Laxminarayan Temple: A Hindu temple popularly known as Birla Mandir in Delhi dedicated to goddess Laxmi and Narayan. Laxminarayan Temple was built by Baldeo Das Birla and his sons.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- All transfers and city tours are subject to weather and political conditions in the destination.
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For a full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.